Dynatect: Purposes of Steel CoversAugust 17th, 2017
When the cutters on a manufacturing station spit out metal shavings, telescopic steel covers slide in place as a protection system. Built from boxed segments of sheet steel, the alloy-toughened covers act as a shield when a workstation machine head kicks out hot chips and coolant spray. Dynatech, yet another Enkosi partner, produces this active equipment protection solution, which begs the question: how do steel covers operate?
Dynatect: An Active Equipment Protection Solution
Unlike their passive product relatives, telescopic steel covers retract and extend according to the positional coordinates of an axial tool head. That manufacturing head is spinning and cutting, drilling and tappinging, hot metal slices from a workpiece. That’s some dynamic activity that’s taking place in there. Left to its own devices, without any kind of a guarding mechanism, the by-products of this operation can look somewhat forceful, which is why we build armoured screens to slot into place between this dynamic site and the machine guide environment.
Precision-Controlled Guide Mechanisms
This is where the differences between a lesser competitor and a Dynatect protection system become self-evident. In fundamental terms, the better process-debris isolation solution uses high-grade steel and a gapless seal between the alloy segments. Mounted on load-bearing rollers and fitted with brass or nylon guides, the articulating covers smoothly extend to stop lubricant sprays, coolant streams, and hot chips from interfering with the slideways and drive mechanisms. In this manner, operator safety is assured. Additionally, since we’re talking about a powerful machine bed, the steel covers also prevent loose tools from falling into the moving parts, so process viability is safeguarded. In point of fact, the installation of this telescopic protection mechanism enables two-way danger containment, so hot chips can’t enter the fast-moving machine bed, nor can a mechanism-jamming tool accidentally enter the machinery.
Avoid low-quality versions of this product, for a sub-standard product won’t function reliably. Cutting metal swarf escapes the confines of the machinery when the telescoping action is hampered, then accident reports are filed and the machine is locked down until a better solution is installed. Dynatect steel covers are designed to be reliable, to absolutely stop the hot and sharp metal cuttings. Better yet, this steel-boxed covering system, installed with jam-resistant rails and rollers, is designed to be customized. Profiled as symmetrically configured arch segments, as side-mounted boxes or as a sloped array of linearly extendable steel covers, the dynamic equipment protection system is built to excel as a manufacturing factory guard when the workpiece cutting process kicks out dangerously sharp and hot materials.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Vi-Cas Vacuum Cup Products Available at Enkosi
- Enkosi’s Aluminium Profile System: Joining Components and Fasteners for the Manufacturing Industry
- Differences between Rotary actuators and Linear actuators in EOAT?
- Tooling Products from U.S. Industrial Tool and Supply: Available at Enkosi
- Sustainable, Reliable, Flexible: Get to Know the Non-Adjustable ECO Series Shock Absorber
- Sheet Metal Forming Using Wet Blasting Technology: What Makes This Technology Accurately Effective?
- ECKOLD PowerJet Wet Blasting Systems
- Polyclutch: Precision Slip Clutches Applications and Uses
- Regulated Motion Made Easy with Enidine Rate Controls
- Industrial Automation with the Help of End of Arm Tooling for Manufacturers
- Dynatect Way Wipers Uses and Applications
- Dynatect: Purposes of Steel Covers
- Gortrac® and Gortube Metal Cable and Hose Carriers: Qualities and Applications
- Morali Brand: Vacuum Cups that You Can Buy Online from Enkosi
- Gimatic & Morali End of Arm Tooling Available Online at Enkosi Pty. Ltd.
- Shop Online for Enidine Brand Shock Absorbers
- Fath Components: Different Aluminium Accessories Supply from Enkosi
- Uses and Applications of Desoutter Battery Assembly Tools
- Enidine Shock Absorbers and Vibration Isolation Products: High Quality and Performance Guaranteed
- Enkosi Offers Tooling from Desoutter Industrial Power Tools and Accessories
- Uses of Vacuum Suction Cups and How Enkosi Can Supply These for You
- Dynatect Industrial Equipment Protection: Enkosi is The Only Authorised Australian Sales Partner and Distributor
- What is End of Arm Tooling and Automation Technology and How Enkosi Can Help You?
- Fath Products Supplier in Australia: Best Quality Brand for Hinges and Fittings and Other Components and Accessories