Dynatect Way Wipers Uses and ApplicationsAugust 31st, 2017
Machine shops use tight engineering tolerances to produce highly refined final products. The parts are dimensionally identical, they’re perfectly finished, and they’re certain to perform as intended. However, as fundamentally impeccable as this processing environment must be, there’s always subtractive detritus left behind. Metal shavings, tool lubricants, hot chips, these are the byproducts of subtractive machining systems. Fortunately, Dynatect Way Wipers are designed to eliminate the messy leavings.
What are Dynatect Way Wipers?
Fitted as a supplementary mechanism, one that’s custom-profiled, way wipers slide down the guides of cutting and abrading machines. As they move linearly along the machine “way,” they clear metal swarf and dust, plus all other foreign materials, even the hot chips produced by highly aggressive machine stations. Traditionally, the wipers are formed from slender panels of extruded engineering rubber, from polyurethane and nitrile and other abrasion-resistant polymers, but Dynatect products go that little bit further. Uniquely profiled so that they precisely contact irregularly shaped machine guides, our way wiper directory offers some interesting extra features.
Working With Molded Way Wipers
If hot chips or oil get into the linear guidance assemblies, the entire mechanism could jolt to a nasty halt. The foreign material has sunk down through a polished metal aperture, or maybe it’s adhering to a slotted rail. Either way, the process leavings are compromising the machine. Imagine a fingernail-sized iron chip. It was hot, but now it’s cool and welded to the guide channel. Again, it’s almost small enough to be invisible, but remember, this is a high tolerance machine configuration. A slight skip or hitch along the rail moves the tool head away from its optimally set location. The axis is disturbed, the part receives a bad cut, and the end product is ruined. Dynatect way wipers entirely solve this process-corrupting phenomenon by using abrasion-resistant moulded profiles to efficiently clear the travel area, like the way a cleaning truck scours a runway before an aircraft takes off on its way to a foreign destination.
Dynatect way wipers use top-notch materials, the urethanes and nitriles that endure any and all mechanically stressed conditions. Custom-shaped so that they absolutely contact the most irregularly wrought guiding surfaces and rails, no hot chips can escape the engineering rubber strips as they travel their machine channel, nor can dirt, dust, or oil avoid the implacably roving wipes as they wipe and pick up the detritus until the guides are clean and unobstructed. Ideal for moderate to heavy machine applications, the polyurethane and nitrile product lines cut easily, which means the Dynatect range can reach any corner and any grease-occupied crevice.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Differences between Rotary actuators and Linear actuators in EOAT?
- Tooling Products from U.S. Industrial Tool and Supply: Available at Enkosi
- Sustainable, Reliable, Flexible: Get to Know the Non-Adjustable ECO Series Shock Absorber
- Sheet Metal Forming Using Wet Blasting Technology: What Makes This Technology Accurately Effective?
- ECKOLD PowerJet Wet Blasting Systems
- Polyclutch: Precision Slip Clutches Applications and Uses
- Regulated Motion Made Easy with Enidine Rate Controls
- Industrial Automation with the Help of End of Arm Tooling for Manufacturers
- Dynatect Way Wipers Uses and Applications
- Dynatect: Purposes of Steel Covers
- Gortrac® and Gortube Metal Cable and Hose Carriers: Qualities and Applications
- Morali Brand: Vacuum Cups that You Can Buy Online from Enkosi
- Gimatic & Morali End of Arm Tooling Available Online at Enkosi Pty. Ltd.
- Shop Online for Enidine Brand Shock Absorbers
- Fath Components: Different Aluminium Accessories Supply from Enkosi
- Uses and Applications of Desoutter Battery Assembly Tools
- Enidine Shock Absorbers and Vibration Isolation Products: High Quality and Performance Guaranteed
- Enkosi Offers Tooling from Desoutter Industrial Power Tools and Accessories
- Uses of Vacuum Suction Cups and How Enkosi Can Supply These for You
- Dynatect Industrial Equipment Protection: Enkosi is The Only Authorised Australian Sales Partner and Distributor
- What is End of Arm Tooling and Automation Technology and How Enkosi Can Help You?
- Fath Products Supplier in Australia: Best Quality Brand for Hinges and Fittings and Other Components and Accessories
- Enidine Brand Shock Absorbers and Vibration Isolation Products Distributor in Australia