Sustainable, Reliable, Flexible: Get to Know the Non-Adjustable ECO Series Shock AbsorberOctober 24th, 2017
Does your facility try to increase productivity by operating machinery at higher speeds? You’re not alone. But this common practice can lead to increased noise, damage to machinery/products, and excessive vibration—with a big impact on safety and machine reliability. When it comes to protecting your equipment from damaging energy, why settle for less? ITT Enidine has brought to market the industry’s first environmentally friendly industrial shock absorber that stands up to the harsh environments provided by today’s most critical applications. ITT Enidine’s Non-Adjustable ECO Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically with environmental sustainability in mind, but not at the expense of performance.
ECO Series Shock Absorbers offer the best corrosion resistance package for the standard product range in the industry by enduring a 336-hour continuous salt spray test. The ECO Series is ideal in corrosive environments and markets where product longevity is critical to machine life, including:
- Conveyor Systems
- Factory Automation
- Semi-Conductor Manufacturing
- Food Processing Equipment
- Metal Forming and Stamping Equipment
- Medical Devices
- Automotive Manufacturing
With RoHS Compliant materials, biodegradable hydraulic oil, recyclable packaging materials and a copper-free design, the ECO Series uses materials and fluids that are safe for the environment. It’s also designed using high-strength materials that enable increased damping forces giving it the flexibility in both size and energy absorption to accommodate a wide range of operating conditions with varying masses or propelling forces. Whether your application has a low velocity/high drive force or high velocity/low drive force condition, the ECO Series will deliver the performance you come to expect.
We offer our customers the competitive advantage, adding value to machinery with increased productivity, longer life, lower maintenance costs and safer operation. Want to learn more about our Non-Adjustable ECO Series Shock Absorbers? Get in touch.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Vi-Cas Vacuum Cup Products Available at Enkosi
- Enkosi’s Aluminium Profile System: Joining Components and Fasteners for the Manufacturing Industry
- Differences between Rotary actuators and Linear actuators in EOAT?
- Tooling Products from U.S. Industrial Tool and Supply: Available at Enkosi
- Sustainable, Reliable, Flexible: Get to Know the Non-Adjustable ECO Series Shock Absorber
- Sheet Metal Forming Using Wet Blasting Technology: What Makes This Technology Accurately Effective?
- ECKOLD PowerJet Wet Blasting Systems
- Polyclutch: Precision Slip Clutches Applications and Uses
- Regulated Motion Made Easy with Enidine Rate Controls
- Industrial Automation with the Help of End of Arm Tooling for Manufacturers
- Dynatect Way Wipers Uses and Applications
- Dynatect: Purposes of Steel Covers
- Gortrac® and Gortube Metal Cable and Hose Carriers: Qualities and Applications
- Morali Brand: Vacuum Cups that You Can Buy Online from Enkosi
- Gimatic & Morali End of Arm Tooling Available Online at Enkosi Pty. Ltd.
- Shop Online for Enidine Brand Shock Absorbers
- Fath Components: Different Aluminium Accessories Supply from Enkosi
- Uses and Applications of Desoutter Battery Assembly Tools
- Enidine Shock Absorbers and Vibration Isolation Products: High Quality and Performance Guaranteed
- Enkosi Offers Tooling from Desoutter Industrial Power Tools and Accessories
- Uses of Vacuum Suction Cups and How Enkosi Can Supply These for You
- Dynatect Industrial Equipment Protection: Enkosi is The Only Authorised Australian Sales Partner and Distributor
- What is End of Arm Tooling and Automation Technology and How Enkosi Can Help You?
- Fath Products Supplier in Australia: Best Quality Brand for Hinges and Fittings and Other Components and Accessories