Cherry AerospaceMay 10th, 2016
Cherry Aerospace is a global leader in the design and manufacture of fastening systems for the aerospace industry. The Cherry name is practically synonymous with the aerospace fastener, and the CherryMax line of rivets is the most widely used in the industry. The Cherry brand dates back to 1940 when the Cherry Rivet Company designed easily-installed blind fasteners, which the burgeoning aerospace industry quickly adopted as a standard.
The new Cherry Rivetless Nut Plate, which replaces standard riveted nut plates, features a retainer that does not require flaring to meet NASM25027 torque-out and push-out requirements. This eliminates the need for two additional rivet holes, as well as reaming, counter-boring and countersinking steps.
Cherry Aerospace Products:
- “Non-Shift” Tools for Blind Rivets & Bolts
- “Hydro-Shift” Tools for Blind Rivets
- Lockbolt Tools
- Hand Tools
- Adapters & Accessories
- Fastener & Tooling Cross Reference
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Where and Why Are Enidine Miniature Hydraulic Shock Absorbers Useful?
- Features and Uses of Enidine Hydraulic Timing Devices
- Desoutter Pneumatic Drilling Units: Advantages for Industrial Applications
- Understanding Enidine SIDAS (Shock Isolating Double Acting Spring) Products
- Desoutter Angle Grinders and Sanders: Benefits against Other Industrial Tool Competitors
- Uses and Functions of Desoutter Screwfeeders
- Enidine Adjustable Large Bore Series Shock Absorbers: Features and Applications
- Understanding the Uses and Features of Enidine High Performance Industrial Polybumpers
- Understanding the Quality, Uses, and Performance Desoutter Pneumatic Fastening Tools
- Eckold Kraftformer KF 675: The Most Powerful KF Series Metal Forming Machine