Cherry AerospaceMay 10th, 2016
Cherry Aerospace is a global leader in the design and manufacture of fastening systems for the aerospace industry. The Cherry name is practically synonymous with the aerospace fastener, and the CherryMax line of rivets is the most widely used in the industry. The Cherry brand dates back to 1940 when the Cherry Rivet Company designed easily-installed blind fasteners, which the burgeoning aerospace industry quickly adopted as a standard.
The new Cherry Rivetless Nut Plate, which replaces standard riveted nut plates, features a retainer that does not require flaring to meet NASM25027 torque-out and push-out requirements. This eliminates the need for two additional rivet holes, as well as reaming, counter-boring and countersinking steps.
Cherry Aerospace Products:
- “Non-Shift” Tools for Blind Rivets & Bolts
- “Hydro-Shift” Tools for Blind Rivets
- Lockbolt Tools
- Hand Tools
- Adapters & Accessories
- Fastener & Tooling Cross Reference
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Most Common Applications of End Effectors or EOATs
- What are the Main Purposes of Machinery Protection?
- All the Features and Applications of Automation Profile System
- Metal Former from ECKOLD: A Basic Understanding of the Cold Forming Process
- General Characteristics of Air Motors from Desoutter
- Understanding the Working Principles of Burraway Deburring Tools
- A Quick Overview of Shock Absorber Products from Enidine
- A Deep Dive into ECKOLD’s Planishing Hammer GL 2
- Important Things to Evaluate before Buying an End of Arm Tooling
- Improving Workflow with Custom Designed Workstations from ENKOSI