Cherry AerospaceMay 10th, 2016
Cherry Aerospace is a global leader in the design and manufacture of fastening systems for the aerospace industry. The Cherry name is practically synonymous with the aerospace fastener, and the CherryMax line of rivets is the most widely used in the industry. The Cherry brand dates back to 1940 when the Cherry Rivet Company designed easily-installed blind fasteners, which the burgeoning aerospace industry quickly adopted as a standard.
The new Cherry Rivetless Nut Plate, which replaces standard riveted nut plates, features a retainer that does not require flaring to meet NASM25027 torque-out and push-out requirements. This eliminates the need for two additional rivet holes, as well as reaming, counter-boring and countersinking steps.
Cherry Aerospace Products:
- “Non-Shift” Tools for Blind Rivets & Bolts
- “Hydro-Shift” Tools for Blind Rivets
- Lockbolt Tools
- Hand Tools
- Adapters & Accessories
- Fastener & Tooling Cross Reference
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Minimum Requirements for Machinery Protection
- Top Qualities that Affect Performance of End of Arm Tooling
- Functions and Applications of Dynatect Cable Carriers
- Qualities to Look for in a Racing Simulator Cockpit
- How Can Industries Benefit from Vi-Cas Vacuum Cup Products?
- Aluminium Profile Systems and Connecting Elements Advantages to Various Industries
- Eckold Metal Forming Products: Effective Solution for Metal Fabricators and Manufacturers for the Aerospace Industry
- How Desoutter Tools Contribute to Efficient and Accurate Manufacturing and Assembly
- Increasing Productivity with Industrial Shock Absorbers
- Basic Principles of Vacuum Cups