Cherry AerospaceMay 10th, 2016
Cherry Aerospace is a global leader in the design and manufacture of fastening systems for the aerospace industry. The Cherry name is practically synonymous with the aerospace fastener, and the CherryMax line of rivets is the most widely used in the industry. The Cherry brand dates back to 1940 when the Cherry Rivet Company designed easily-installed blind fasteners, which the burgeoning aerospace industry quickly adopted as a standard.
The new Cherry Rivetless Nut Plate, which replaces standard riveted nut plates, features a retainer that does not require flaring to meet NASM25027 torque-out and push-out requirements. This eliminates the need for two additional rivet holes, as well as reaming, counter-boring and countersinking steps.
Cherry Aerospace Products:
- “Non-Shift” Tools for Blind Rivets & Bolts
- “Hydro-Shift” Tools for Blind Rivets
- Lockbolt Tools
- Hand Tools
- Adapters & Accessories
- Fastener & Tooling Cross Reference
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Purposes and Functions of Aluminium Extrusion Profile Accessories
- What are the Advantages of Using Desoutter Pneumatic Grinders?
- Enidine Stow Bin Actuators Technological Significance in Aerospace Industry
- ENKOSI Test Driver in GT3 E-Series
- An Overview about Enidine Large Bore Hydraulic Damping Devices
- Morali Vacuum Cups for End of Arm Tooling Components
- Customised Racing Simulator Cockpits: New Product from Enkosi
- Enidine Sentinel™ 4.0 Series Benefits and Features
- TelaGuard Steel Covers: Significant Protection for Guideways
- Australian Grand Prix and Sonic Motor Racing