Cherry AerospaceMay 10th, 2016
Cherry Aerospace is a global leader in the design and manufacture of fastening systems for the aerospace industry. The Cherry name is practically synonymous with the aerospace fastener, and the CherryMax line of rivets is the most widely used in the industry. The Cherry brand dates back to 1940 when the Cherry Rivet Company designed easily-installed blind fasteners, which the burgeoning aerospace industry quickly adopted as a standard.
The new Cherry Rivetless Nut Plate, which replaces standard riveted nut plates, features a retainer that does not require flaring to meet NASM25027 torque-out and push-out requirements. This eliminates the need for two additional rivet holes, as well as reaming, counter-boring and countersinking steps.
Cherry Aerospace Products:
- “Non-Shift” Tools for Blind Rivets & Bolts
- “Hydro-Shift” Tools for Blind Rivets
- Lockbolt Tools
- Hand Tools
- Adapters & Accessories
- Fastener & Tooling Cross Reference
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Uses and Features of Enidine Polyurethane Bumpers
- GimaticGripper Fingers and Grippers: End of Arm Tooling Solutions Specialised for the Plastic Industry
- Functions and Importance of Telescopic Springs for Machinery Protection
- Enkosi Online Shop Clearance Sale! Shop Now for Tooling Products on Sale!
- Industrial Strengths and Benefits of Using Desoutter Angle Grinders and Sanders Power Tools
- Enidine Tow Bar Snubbers: Best Features and Uses
- Aluminium Profile Systems: Functions of Aluminium Pneumatic Manifolds
- Desoutter CVI3 Advanced Assembly System for Efficient and Accurate Vehicle Assembly Production
- Desoutter B-FLEX Torque and Angle Transducerized Battery Tool Uses and Applications
- Desoutter MULTI CVIL II: Uses and Applications for Manufacturing Industries