Customised Racing Simulator Cockpits: New Product from EnkosiApril 7th, 2020
Racing simulator accessories are the best tool to use if you want to try out and familiarize yourself with some racing scenarios and tracks. Aside from people who just want to play racing games, professional racers would also use racing simulator accessories and software to keep their driving skills in shape. They can even improve their record, race styles, and techniques with these simulator tools.
Once the simulator wheel and pedals are brought in, one tool that you must purchase and acquire is the racing simulator cockpit. It is an accessory that can be installed with a steering wheel, pedals, and even other hardware like mouse and keyboard for software control. The presence of this accessory can even provide you an immersive racing experience.
The Experience of ENKOSI
One great racing simulator cockpit comes from ENKOSI. Since 1992, the company has been specialising in manufacturing and supplying cost-effective, high-quality production equipment for manufacturing, automation, and aviation industries. ENKOSI has been supplying aluminium profiles, manufacture assembly stations, workstations, safety enclosures, and end of arm tooling systems.
ENKOSI pride themselves on their service to clients and the knowledge of the products they represent. They also give clients an opportunity to source product requirements. With their experience in these industries, their customised racing simulator cockpit is without a doubt an easy pick for your racing simulator needs.
ENKOSI’s Racing Simulator Cockpits
The customised racing simulator cockpits of ENKOSI are equipped with numerous benefits.
- Fully Customisable:ENKOSI’s base model comes with dimensions of 1350 x 620 x 720 that has a price of $1,300. However, they can still be customised to readily suit individual drivers and their pre-existing hardware. Clients are normally given the chance to receive seat fitting and accessory adjustments before the dispatch of their racing simulator cockpit.
- Durable and Long-lasting: Racing simulator cockpits must be durable and long-lasting for them to be effective. Moreover, they should match the properties of a real cockpit in cars. Luckily, the cockpits from ENKOSI are made from high-grade industrial aluminium that is profiled right here in Australia. Their rigs are even compatible with direct drive and high-end professional pedals from leading brands including Heusinkveld, Simucube, Fanatec, and Simworx.
- Additional Components: The components that are already included in ENKOSI’s racing simulator cockpit include a PC stand over the pedal box and a custom-made shifter plate. Other components available for the cockpit include a custom keyboard and mouse arm, adjustable pedal box, adjustable wheel deck, monitor stand, custom LED lighting, and many more.
- Guaranteed Service: The cockpits from ENKOSI are covered by a 3-year warranty to ensure longevity in service life and excellent customer satisfaction.
Owning this customised racing simulator cockpit from ENKOSI will certainly take you to a whole new level of immersive racing simulator experience. To purchase one, just give us a call at ENKOSI.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Most Common Applications of End Effectors or EOATs
- What are the Main Purposes of Machinery Protection?
- All the Features and Applications of Automation Profile System
- Metal Former from ECKOLD: A Basic Understanding of the Cold Forming Process
- General Characteristics of Air Motors from Desoutter
- Understanding the Working Principles of Burraway Deburring Tools
- A Quick Overview of Shock Absorber Products from Enidine
- A Deep Dive into ECKOLD’s Planishing Hammer GL 2
- Important Things to Evaluate before Buying an End of Arm Tooling
- Improving Workflow with Custom Designed Workstations from ENKOSI