ECKOLD Products at the National Manufacturing Week in Sydney in MayApril 19th, 2018
We are thrilled to announce that our company, ENKOSI, will be exhibiting ECKOLD products at the National Manufacturing Week in Sydney this May. This event will be filled with a variety of innovative companies and products. You should pencil it in on your calendar for the 9th through the 11th of May. As you may or may not know, we are the new Australian distributor for ECKOLD AG, which is a global recognised manufacturer of metal forming machinery.
Information About ECKOLD AG
All of ECKOLD AG products are ingeniously simple, precision-made and highly durable. Since 1957, this company has been producing quality machinery for forming sheet metal and finishing work. This company’s products include:
- Kraftformer universal machines that perform the cold-forming process on sheet metal and profiles
- Flanging tools for sheet metal vessels and tanks
- Planishing tools that are both versatile and compact for planishing a variety of sheet metal parts
- Wet blasting equipment for edge and surface preparation
- Clinching equipment provides cutting-edge joining for profiles and sheet metal
- Wheeling is yet another method of shaping sheet metal from ECKOLD
Facts About ENKOSI
Our company is an Australian-based one that focuses on making and supplying affordable, quality and durable specialised tooling and production equipment to various industries. We sell a wide assortment of products ranging from shock absorbers to the ECKOLD sheet metal forming products.
National Manufacturing Week
National Manufacturing Week is the largest manufacturing event in Australia. It will be held May 9-11, 2018, at the Sydney Showground at Sydney Olympic Park. Also, there will be plenty of parking available, or you can opt to use a method of public transportation that will service the venue. Click here for further details on how to get to this location. There will be a total of 150+ exhibitors from 20+ countries along with 40+ speakers and 4,500+ attendees. This event highlights the innovative efforts of a wide spectrum of manufacturers and is well worth attending at least one of the days if not all of them.
Booth Location for Our Exhibit
ENKOSI will be at booth 1926 at the National Manufacturing Week. Make sure to stop by to see the HF 100 that we will have on display. Our staff members will also be available to discuss our customers’ requirements for all of the ECKOLD machinery.
For further facts about ECKOLD products being on display in our booth at the National Manufacturing Week in Sydney in May, please contact our office. In addition, we will be happy to discuss any of your needs for our entire line of products at the same time if you so desire.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Understanding the Uses and Features of Enidine High Performance Industrial Polybumpers
- Understanding the Quality, Uses, and Performance Desoutter Pneumatic Fastening Tools
- Eckold Kraftformer KF 675: The Biggest KF Series Metal Forming Machine
- Uses and Features of Enidine Polyurethane Bumpers
- GimaticGripper Fingers and Grippers: End of Arm Tooling Solutions Specialised for the Plastic Industry
- Functions and Importance of Telescopic Springs for Machinery Protection
- Enkosi Online Shop Clearance Sale! Shop Now for Tooling Products on Sale!
- Industrial Strengths and Benefits of Using Desoutter Angle Grinders and Sanders Power Tools
- Enidine Tow Bar Snubbers: Best Features and Uses
- Aluminium Profile Systems: Functions of Aluminium Pneumatic Manifolds