Fuji Japanese Brand Tools Available at EnkosiJanuary 30th, 2018
If you’ve ever found yourself sitting in your workshop about to get to work on a project, you’ve known the pain of not having the right tools available to you. At ENKOSI, we’ve made it our business to put the proper tools into the hands of those who need them most. Since 1992 we’ve been supplying customers from a variety of different industries, ranging from automation to manufacturing, with the right tools for their job. Now, we’re proud to say, we are adding the Fuji line of Japanese tools to our marketplace. Why should you be excited about this? Let’s find out!
The Fuji Difference
Getting the right tools into your hands comes with the expectation that we are getting you in touch with high-quality tools that are simply the best of the best. Fortunately, partnering up with Fuji’s product line will allow us to fulfil this promise. Fuji is one of the top brands in Japan and they have been in business since 1943. Fuji has been dedicated to supplying distributors with a full range of their best equipment and we are proud to add their products to our lineup. Here are just a few of the Fuji tools that we have available here at ENKOSI:
- Air Motors
- Percussive Tools
As you can see from the list above, a partnership with Fuji means an extensive addition to our own catalogue. For over 70 years, Fuji has been developing products that have earned them a great reputation. Additionally, Fuji products are competitively priced which will allow us here at ENKOSI to continue to pass along the benefits of an affordable product.
The ENKOSI Promise
We at ENKOSI are happy to bring along a renewed selection of products for your availability. With agents located throughout Australia, and based in Victoria, our services are available to fellow Australians at the press of a button. Not only do we serve local Australian businesses with local products, but we are also a leading importer, supplier, and manufacturer with specialities in overseas product acquisition.
No matter what industry you work in, you owe it to yourself to have the right tools available for the job. If you are interested in pursuing the purchase of Fuji brand tools, or any other line in our catalogue, reach out today. Our professionally trained staff is ready and available to handle all of your needs while tailoring their job to your specifications.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Improve Productivity of Your Operations by Installing Gimatic EJ-XPRO
- Enidine PXR Series Small Bore Non-adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorbers
- Most Common Applications of End Effectors or EOATs
- What are the Main Purposes of Machinery Protection?
- All the Features and Applications of Automation Profile System
- Metal Former from ECKOLD: A Basic Understanding of the Cold Forming Process
- General Characteristics of Air Motors from Desoutter
- Understanding the Working Principles of Burraway Deburring Tools
- A Quick Overview of Shock Absorber Products from Enidine
- A Deep Dive into ECKOLD’s Planishing Hammer GL 2