More Information about Eckold AG ProductsApril 30th, 2018
ECKOLD was founded in 1957 as a company for forming of sheet metal and profiles. Currently a name that is synonymous with excellence in sheet metal forming or finishing, this company also leads the industry in chipless cold forming with shrinking and stretching methods and as a pioneer in advanced clinching solutions for sheet metal joining. This company produces an unequaled selection of standard tools as well as single-custom-designed solutions. With use of the ECKOLD PowerJet wet blasting systems, specified surface finishes that can be reproduced are now achieved, particularly for use in edge preparation.
The ECKOLD team does not compromise in terms of top-tier performance products. This company invests in its own unique versatility and inventiveness while successfully making new improvements and sharing its knowledge and expertise. In 2014, the company introduced new wet blasting technology to the U.S. and global market, and in 2015, ECKOLD merged with ISOCON AG, as a complete integration.
ENKOSI is the authorised distributor of ECKOLD Products in Australia and ENKOSI personnel will participate in the upcoming exhibit for ECKOLD Products during National Manufacturing Week in Sydney May 9-11, 2018. ENKOSI will be exhibiting ECKOLD products as the new Australian distributor for ECKOLD AG.
When you purchase ECKOLD equipment, you and your business will receive outstanding benefits from use of the ultimate top-line, sophisticated machinery currently obtainable in the sheet metal and profiles forming industry today. All of the ECKOLD metal forming machinery is designed to operate with ingenious simplicity. ECKOLD products are precision-made and extremely durable.
More Information about Innovative ECKOLD AG Products
Some of the innovative ECKOLD AG products in highest demand in industry today that will be featured in the ENKOSI exhibit of ECKOLD products during National Manufacturing Week in Sydney, Australia, May 9-11, 2018 include the following:
Kraftformer from ECKOLD AG. – This line of metal forming machines from ECKOLD is powerful and dependable, exhibiting top levels of quality. Power formers with ECKOLD’s advanced designs and extensive tool options are excellent for mutifunctional purposes and use. Precision work is accomplished due to the fine dosing capability provided by the forming force. The Kraftformer machines are all powerful and durable with precision operations
English Wheels from ECKOLD AG. – English Wheeling is an old and well-known method for forming sheet metal in which the panel is moved back and forward between two rollers (the upper wheel and anvil) by the craftsman. The ECKOLD English Wheels are extremely strong and durable.
For further information concerning the ECKOLD AG products now being distributed by ENKOSI, feel free to contact us by phone or email. ENKOSI experts will guide you in deciding which ECKOLD products are best suited to your specific preferences and needs.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Understanding the Uses and Features of Enidine High Performance Industrial Polybumpers
- Understanding the Quality, Uses, and Performance Desoutter Pneumatic Fastening Tools
- Eckold Kraftformer KF 675: The Biggest KF Series Metal Forming Machine
- Uses and Features of Enidine Polyurethane Bumpers
- GimaticGripper Fingers and Grippers: End of Arm Tooling Solutions Specialised for the Plastic Industry
- Functions and Importance of Telescopic Springs for Machinery Protection
- Enkosi Online Shop Clearance Sale! Shop Now for Tooling Products on Sale!
- Industrial Strengths and Benefits of Using Desoutter Angle Grinders and Sanders Power Tools
- Enidine Tow Bar Snubbers: Best Features and Uses
- Aluminium Profile Systems: Functions of Aluminium Pneumatic Manifolds