Motion SystemsMay 25th, 2021
In partnership with Motion Systems, Enkosi is excited to announce the launch of the Qubic System Simulator. With the Qubic QS-220 PL extended set of four actuators for 3DOF, racers can expect the most realistic and precise simulation.
The 3DOF configuration provides incredible levels of feedback to the driver and allows you to feel exactly what the vehicle is doing in real time. During competition, drivers can feel every possible detail noticeable in a real race (including motor vibrations, road surface, bumps and shunting effects etc.) With 3DOF you can feel like you’re in a real race session directly from your home!
As with our regular simulators, we can supply a completely customised sim built from the ground up right here in Australia.
If you already have a rig of your own, we can provide the actuators, power cabinet and motion controller to add to your existing sim.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a test drive or for more information.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Most Common Applications of End Effectors or EOATs
- What are the Main Purposes of Machinery Protection?
- All the Features and Applications of Automation Profile System
- Metal Former from ECKOLD: A Basic Understanding of the Cold Forming Process
- General Characteristics of Air Motors from Desoutter
- Understanding the Working Principles of Burraway Deburring Tools
- A Quick Overview of Shock Absorber Products from Enidine
- A Deep Dive into ECKOLD’s Planishing Hammer GL 2
- Important Things to Evaluate before Buying an End of Arm Tooling
- Improving Workflow with Custom Designed Workstations from ENKOSI