Motion SystemsMay 25th, 2021
In partnership with Motion Systems, Enkosi is excited to announce the launch of the Qubic System Simulator. With the Qubic QS-220 PL extended set of four actuators for 3DOF, racers can expect the most realistic and precise simulation.
The 3DOF configuration provides incredible levels of feedback to the driver and allows you to feel exactly what the vehicle is doing in real time. During competition, drivers can feel every possible detail noticeable in a real race (including motor vibrations, road surface, bumps and shunting effects etc.) With 3DOF you can feel like you’re in a real race session directly from your home!
As with our regular simulators, we can supply a completely customised sim built from the ground up right here in Australia.
If you already have a rig of your own, we can provide the actuators, power cabinet and motion controller to add to your existing sim.
Email us at email@example.com to book a test drive or for more information.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Improving Workflow with Custom Designed Workstations from ENKOSI
- The Main Difference between Industrial Shock Absorbers and other Shock Damping Devices
- Key Uses of Vacuum Cups on Industrial Applications
- Minimum Requirements for Machinery Protection
- Top Qualities that Affect Performance of End of Arm Tooling
- Functions and Applications of Dynatect Cable Carriers
- Qualities to Look for in a Racing Simulator Cockpit
- How Can Industries Benefit from Vi-Cas Vacuum Cup Products?
- Aluminium Profile Systems and Connecting Elements Advantages to Various Industries
- Eckold Metal Forming Products: Effective Solution for Metal Fabricators and Manufacturers for the Aerospace Industry