Other accessoriesMay 26th, 2021
Since sim racers often spend more time behind the wheel than real racers, comfort is key and gloves and shoes are a must for those with motion systems or those who are looking for the full racing experience.
We offer a range of racing gloves starting at $79.95 for Tech 1 K Race V2 gloves, only available in black as seen below.
However, top of the line gloves will provide better comfort for long periods of driving as the seams are sewn on the outside. These include the Alpinestars Tech 1 KX V2 ($159.95) and the RPM XTECH 2 ($189.00) gloves, both available in a range of colours and sizes.
Additionally, the driving boots we would recommend are the Alpinestars entry level karting shoes, Tech 1 K Start V2 model ($169.99) which are perfect for sim racing and come in black/black or black/white.
The entry level RPM Indy 3 boots ($199.00) are suitable for those looking to move into real racing as well as sims and are available in black/white and black/pink.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Most Common Applications of End Effectors or EOATs
- What are the Main Purposes of Machinery Protection?
- All the Features and Applications of Automation Profile System
- Metal Former from ECKOLD: A Basic Understanding of the Cold Forming Process
- General Characteristics of Air Motors from Desoutter
- Understanding the Working Principles of Burraway Deburring Tools
- A Quick Overview of Shock Absorber Products from Enidine
- A Deep Dive into ECKOLD’s Planishing Hammer GL 2
- Important Things to Evaluate before Buying an End of Arm Tooling
- Improving Workflow with Custom Designed Workstations from ENKOSI