Other accessoriesMay 26th, 2021
Since sim racers often spend more time behind the wheel than real racers, comfort is key and gloves and shoes are a must for those with motion systems or those who are looking for the full racing experience.
We offer a range of racing gloves starting at $79.95 for Tech 1 K Race V2 gloves, only available in black as seen below.
However, top of the line gloves will provide better comfort for long periods of driving as the seams are sewn on the outside. These include the Alpinestars Tech 1 KX V2 ($159.95) and the RPM XTECH 2 ($189.00) gloves, both available in a range of colours and sizes.
Additionally, the driving boots we would recommend are the Alpinestars entry level karting shoes, Tech 1 K Start V2 model ($169.99) which are perfect for sim racing and come in black/black or black/white.
The entry level RPM Indy 3 boots ($199.00) are suitable for those looking to move into real racing as well as sims and are available in black/white and black/pink.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Improving Workflow with Custom Designed Workstations from ENKOSI
- The Main Difference between Industrial Shock Absorbers and other Shock Damping Devices
- Key Uses of Vacuum Cups on Industrial Applications
- Minimum Requirements for Machinery Protection
- Top Qualities that Affect Performance of End of Arm Tooling
- Functions and Applications of Dynatect Cable Carriers
- Qualities to Look for in a Racing Simulator Cockpit
- How Can Industries Benefit from Vi-Cas Vacuum Cup Products?
- Aluminium Profile Systems and Connecting Elements Advantages to Various Industries
- Eckold Metal Forming Products: Effective Solution for Metal Fabricators and Manufacturers for the Aerospace Industry