PB Swiss ToolsMay 10th, 2016
PB Swiss Tools offers a broad range of hand tools for industry professionals, mechanics, and do it yourself enthusiasts. Today, the products are still entirely developed in Switzerland and produced with sustainability in mind. This results in hand tools of unsurpassed precision, toughness and flexibility. PB Swiss Tools can also cater for individual client demands for special tools and offers a timely unlimited guarantee on all its products. Excellent tools for a job well done.
- Screwdrivers, Parallel Tip, Phillips, Pozidrive & Torx
- Hexagon Keys, Metric & Imperial, Individual & Sets
- Nylon Mallets
- C6, C8, E6 Driver Bits
- Pin, Brad & Centre Punches
- Hose Plucker, Pick Tools, Pry Bars
- Quality Swiss Tools
Click here to see PB’s 2018/19 catalogue.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Improve Productivity of Your Operations by Installing Gimatic EJ-XPRO
- Enidine PXR Series Small Bore Non-adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorbers
- Most Common Applications of End Effectors or EOATs
- What are the Main Purposes of Machinery Protection?
- All the Features and Applications of Automation Profile System
- Metal Former from ECKOLD: A Basic Understanding of the Cold Forming Process
- General Characteristics of Air Motors from Desoutter
- Understanding the Working Principles of Burraway Deburring Tools
- A Quick Overview of Shock Absorber Products from Enidine
- A Deep Dive into ECKOLD’s Planishing Hammer GL 2