Racing CockpitsMay 20th, 2021
Introducing ENKOSI’s Racing Simulator Cockpits.
Our cockpits are fully customisable to suit individual drivers and pre-existing hardware. Customers able to visit our premises will receive seat fittings and accessory adjustments prior to dispatch.
Made with our own high grade industrial aluminium profile right here in Australia, we won’t compromise on quality, integrity or suitability. Our rigs are compatible with direct drive and high end professional pedals from leading brands including Heusinkveld, Simucube, Fanatec and Thrustmaster.
Now in partnership with other local simulator businesses, we can also provide you with all the gear to compliment your custom built sim rig. See our other tabs for more info on the seats, steering, pedals and other accessories we can provide.
Our base model, seen fully assembled below, is 140cm x 72cm x 64cm but can be completely customised to your specifications. As shown in the pictures, it comes with a PC stand over the pedal box, custom made shifter plate, adjustable pedal box and adjustable wheel deck all as standard. Optional components can include:
- Custom keyboard and mouse arm
- Monitor stand (either single or triple)
- Custom LED lighting
- Optional flat pack delivery (dimensions 140cm x 60cm x 10cm)
Pricing is as follows:
- Sim rig without keyboard arm (as per lower picture) – $1,295.00
- Sim rig with articulated keyboard arm – $1,495.00
- Articulated keyboard arm – $250.00
- Single monitor stand with Vesa brackets – $250.00
- Triple monitor stand with Vesa brackets – $495.00
- Seats start at – $370.00
- Seat sliders – $135.00
- Seat brackets – $135.00
Covered by a 3 year warranty, our Racing Simulator Cockpits are guaranteed, quality products.
Please contact us for further information or a quote.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Improving Workflow with Custom Designed Workstations from ENKOSI
- The Main Difference between Industrial Shock Absorbers and other Shock Damping Devices
- Key Uses of Vacuum Cups on Industrial Applications
- Minimum Requirements for Machinery Protection
- Top Qualities that Affect Performance of End of Arm Tooling
- Functions and Applications of Dynatect Cable Carriers
- Qualities to Look for in a Racing Simulator Cockpit
- How Can Industries Benefit from Vi-Cas Vacuum Cup Products?
- Aluminium Profile Systems and Connecting Elements Advantages to Various Industries
- Eckold Metal Forming Products: Effective Solution for Metal Fabricators and Manufacturers for the Aerospace Industry