Regulated Motion Made Easy with Enidine Rate ControlsSeptember 22nd, 2017
ITT Enidine Rate Controls are used to regulate the speed or time required for a mechanism to move from one position to another. They use proven technology to enhance performance in a variety of product applications. Rate controls are typically used to control pneumatic cylinders, linear slides, lids, and other moving mechanisms. The advantages of using rate controls include:
Longer Machine Life – The use of rate controls significantly reduces shock and vibration to machinery caused by uncontrolled machine operation. This further reduces machinery damage, downtime and maintenance costs, while increasing machine life.
Improved Production Quality – Harmful effects of uncontrolled motion, such as noise, vibration and damaging impacts, are moderated or eliminated so that production quality is improved.
Safer Machinery Operation – Rate controls protect machinery and equipment operators by offering predictable, reliable and controlled machine operation.
Competitive Advantage – Machines and end products become more valuable because of increased productivity, longer life, lower maintenance and safer operation. Enidine offers a wide range of rate controls that provide motion control in tension, compression, or both directions. Adjustable and non-adjustable tamper-proof models are available to fit your particular application requirements. The resisting force provided by Enidine rate controls is typically constant over the entire stroke when the piston rod is moved at a constant velocity, since the rate controls are single orifice products.
ADA 500 SERIES
- The ADA 500 Series utilise independent adjustment cartridges for motion control in each direction that are conveniently housed in the cylinder end.
ADA 700 SERIES
- For Controlled tension and compression capabilities, Enidine’s ADA 700 Series offer this feature located independently at each end of the unit.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Basic Principles of Vacuum Cups
- Machinery Protection Systems: Essential Products to Keep Your Machinery Assets Safe and Secure
- Hand Tools and High Quality Brands Available at Enkosi
- Everything You Need to Know about Redashe Anti-Static Spot Blaster
- Gimatic End of Arm Tooling Parts: Available at Enkosi Online Shop
- A Brief Summary about Dynatect Custom Engineered Bellows for Machinery Protection
- Advantages of Desoutter Industrial Tools for the Automotive Industry
- Understanding Desoutter PivotWare Process Control Solutions
- Understanding Eckold Kraftformer KF 800
- Enkosi Online Shop for Tooling, Shock Absorbers, EOAT, Profiles, and Vacuum Cups: Making Things Possible During Covid19 Pandemic