Regulated Motion Made Easy with Enidine Rate ControlsSeptember 22nd, 2017
ITT Enidine Rate Controls are used to regulate the speed or time required for a mechanism to move from one position to another. They use proven technology to enhance performance in a variety of product applications. Rate controls are typically used to control pneumatic cylinders, linear slides, lids, and other moving mechanisms. The advantages of using rate controls include:
Longer Machine Life – The use of rate controls significantly reduces shock and vibration to machinery caused by uncontrolled machine operation. This further reduces machinery damage, downtime and maintenance costs, while increasing machine life.
Improved Production Quality – Harmful effects of uncontrolled motion, such as noise, vibration and damaging impacts, are moderated or eliminated so that production quality is improved.
Safer Machinery Operation – Rate controls protect machinery and equipment operators by offering predictable, reliable and controlled machine operation.
Competitive Advantage – Machines and end products become more valuable because of increased productivity, longer life, lower maintenance and safer operation. Enidine offers a wide range of rate controls that provide motion control in tension, compression, or both directions. Adjustable and non-adjustable tamper-proof models are available to fit your particular application requirements. The resisting force provided by Enidine rate controls is typically constant over the entire stroke when the piston rod is moved at a constant velocity, since the rate controls are single orifice products.
ADA 500 SERIES
- The ADA 500 Series utilise independent adjustment cartridges for motion control in each direction that are conveniently housed in the cylinder end.
ADA 700 SERIES
- For Controlled tension and compression capabilities, Enidine’s ADA 700 Series offer this feature located independently at each end of the unit.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Key Uses of Vacuum Cups on Industrial Applications
- Minimum Requirements for Machinery Protection
- Top Qualities that Affect Performance of End of Arm Tooling
- Functions and Applications of Dynatect Cable Carriers
- Qualities to Look for in a Racing Simulator Cockpit
- How Can Industries Benefit from Vi-Cas Vacuum Cup Products?
- Aluminium Profile Systems and Connecting Elements Advantages to Various Industries
- Eckold Metal Forming Products: Effective Solution for Metal Fabricators and Manufacturers for the Aerospace Industry
- How Desoutter Tools Contribute to Efficient and Accurate Manufacturing and Assembly
- Increasing Productivity with Industrial Shock Absorbers