Understanding Eckold Kraftformer KF 800July 31st, 2020
Sheet metal fabrication processes are utilised by numerous industries since they can easily provide devices, equipment, furniture, and other products that they need. And to effectively carry out sheet metal fabrication, companies would acquire pieces of machinery that can form whatever product and equipment that they need to obtain.
One piece of machinery that various industries can maximise comes from a company named ECKOLD. The company’s offering, Kraftformer KF 800, is packed with features and properties that make it recommendable for a wide variety of sheet metal fabrication processes.
Basic Features and Functions
The Kraftformer KF 800 from ECKOLD is designed to fabricate large-scale sheet metal parts and items thanks to its exceptional versatility and durability. As the name implies, it possesses a throat depth or horizontal reach of 800 mm, enabling the Kraftformer KF 800 to handle the needed fabrication works for almost any type and size of metal sheets.
Powering the Kraftformer KF 800 is air, which is controlled and released by a foot pedal. The operator can swiftly switch between single stroke and continuous stroke operation, which would entirely depend on the required forming force requirements. The single stroke mode enables the machine to work on correction jobs that may be essential for some applications.
Kraftformer KF 800 is equipped with a digital display that tells the ram position accurately. With a 0.1 mm precision of digital stroke adjustment, this machine can smoothly promote the high repeatability of the forming force. An ergonomic working position for the operator is also feasible since this machine can be adjusted at any height.
ECKOLD maximises the K-adapter system in making the Kraftformer KF 800, allowing it to perform quick tool changes within seconds. The range of tools covered by this system includes shrinking, stretching, punching, notching, clinching, doming, and planishing.
Key Highlights of Kraftformer KF 800
- Massive throat depth or horizontal reach of 800 mm
- Excellent accessibility for large sheet metal workpieces
- Availability of single and continuous stoke operations
- Precise monitoring and setting of forming force
- Height adjustments for better operational ergonomics
- A wide variety of tooling options for fabrication works
- Quick change of tools for faster work completion
- Weight: 1,874 lbs
- Dimensions: 63.5 × 42 × 81.5 in
- Ram stroke: 3 – 6 mm
- Ram adjustment: 20 mm
- Horizontal throat depth: 800 mm
- Vertical throat height: 446 mm
- Stroke frequency: single and continuous stroke
- Drive: compressed air cylinder / pneumatic
- Tool adapter: K-adapter
- Forming capacity
Steel: max. 2.0 mm
Aluminium: max. 2.0 mm
Stainless steel: max. 1.5 mm
- Compressed air (dry oil-free): max. 5.5 bar
- Air supply line on-site: min. DN 15, ½” / recommended DN 20, ¾”
- Connection machine: G ½”
- Air requirement
Single stroke: 8.0 l/stroke
Continuous stroke: ~ 800 l/min
If you would like to know more about ECKOLD Kraftformer KF 800, just give us a call at Enkosi. We are an Australian company, focused upon manufacturing and supplying cost-effective, high-quality production equipment and specialised tooling to the manufacturing, automation, and aviation industries.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- A Quick Overview of Shock Absorber Products from Enidine
- A Deep Dive into ECKOLD’s Planishing Hammer GL 2
- Important Things to Evaluate before Buying an End of Arm Tooling
- Improving Workflow with Custom Designed Workstations from ENKOSI
- The Main Difference between Industrial Shock Absorbers and other Shock Damping Devices
- Key Uses of Vacuum Cups on Industrial Applications
- Minimum Requirements for Machinery Protection
- Top Qualities that Affect Performance of End of Arm Tooling
- Functions and Applications of Dynatect Cable Carriers
- Qualities to Look for in a Racing Simulator Cockpit