ENKOSI Test Driver in GT3 E-SeriesMay 22nd, 2020
ENKOSI would like to congratulate our test driver, Dan Yeaman, as he has qualified to race for Drop Bear Motorsport in Speedcafe.com’s Carbon Gaming International GT3 E-Series. A remarkable achievement and we look forward to seeing his results over the next few months. You can watch the livestreams on Speedcafe.com.
To find out more about the sim he’s racing on, click here to see the set up or buy your own.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Purposes and Functions of Aluminium Extrusion Profile Accessories
- What are the Advantages of Using Desoutter Pneumatic Grinders?
- Enidine Stow Bin Actuators Technological Significance in Aerospace Industry
- ENKOSI Test Driver in GT3 E-Series
- An Overview about Enidine Large Bore Hydraulic Damping Devices
- Morali Vacuum Cups for End of Arm Tooling Components
- Customised Racing Simulator Cockpits: New Product from Enkosi
- Enidine Sentinel™ 4.0 Series Benefits and Features
- TelaGuard Steel Covers: Significant Protection for Guideways
- Australian Grand Prix and Sonic Motor Racing