Desoutter B-FLEX Torque and Angle Transducerized Battery Tool Uses and ApplicationsMay 7th, 2019
Let’s take a peek inside one of the latest and greatest aerospace labs. New carbon-fibre panels are being installed over aircraft frames as fuselage lightening, fuel efficiency improving augmentations inside the research and development hangar. Assembling the prototype parts, Desoutter B-Flex battery tools apply fractional amounts of torque. Of notice here, there are no air […]
Desoutter MULTI CVIL II: Uses and Applications for Manufacturing IndustriesApril 18th, 2019
Manufacturing industries, those that feature MULTI CVIL II connectivity, are capable of manipulating many simultaneously operating electro-mechanical processes. That, in a nutshell, is what makes one production line better than its neighbours. Like clockwork, the automated and semi-automated streams of product or service processing components conduct their machine-accurate actions. Making such actions possible, we start […]
Jarret DevicesApril 10th, 2019
Jarret devices are designed and built on the principle of the compression and the shear characteristics of specially formulated silicone compounds. These characteristics enable the Jarret device to be designed as an energy storing device (a spring) or an energy dissipating device (a shock absorber) or a combination of both. By modifying the geometry of […]
How Do Enidine Air Springs Work?April 8th, 2019
By studying Enidine air springs, their architecture and hallmark design features, the investigator in charge of this study can’t help but admire the product range’s component-less force storage capabilities. A flexing natural rubber or fabric-toughened neoprene core delivers vibration isolating strength to the pneumatic dampeners. They even perform as actuators, with their interior flex members […]
Enidine Wire Rope Isolators: Overview, Applications and Technological AdvantagesMarch 26th, 2019
Mentioned in past articles, we’re returning to this vibration-inhibiting product range to see their long lines of cabled loops pressed into service. There are steel and aluminium components locked into Enidine wire rope isolators, that’s the first design factor that bears repeating. So, wherever they end up installed, no oily or watery discharges will impact […]
- Desoutter B-FLEX Torque and Angle Transducerized Battery Tool Uses and Applications
- Desoutter MULTI CVIL II: Uses and Applications for Manufacturing Industries
- Jarret Devices
- How Do Enidine Air Springs Work?
- Enidine Wire Rope Isolators: Overview, Applications and Technological Advantages
- STEELFLEX Walk-on Pit Covers: Purposes and Applications in Chemical Factories
- User Benefits of Desoutter Advanced Drilling Units
- Desoutter Torque and Positioning Arms for Workstations: Why is This Important?
- Desoutter Auto Feed Drills and Tappers: Quality Features and Pneumatic Power
- Desoutter Pneumatic Fastening Tools: How Pneumatics Really Work and What are They Used For?