Gortrac® and Gortube Metal Cable and Hose Carriers: Qualities and ApplicationsJuly 24th, 2017
Previous articles talk about automated tools, about mechanical assemblies that propel multi-directional tooling armatures. But what about the relatively inelastic cables that supply these automated parts with drive energy? After all, power lines need to be supported while they carry drive energy. As engineering experts in this area, Gortrac® and Gortube Metal Cable and Hose Carriers are uniquely suited for this role.
Gortrac® Cabling Solutions
Metal cable carriers are designed to route every conceivable type of cabling umbilical, from the smallest electrical conductor to the largest fluid hose. Indeed, when conditions get tough, it’s these anodised aluminium plates and heat treated steel carriers that endure under challenging applications, such as the relaying of an array of wires and hoses as it curves upward to power a heavy-duty crane on an oil rig. Segmented into lightweight but direction-friendly linkages, the two alloys perform as excellent load bearers, even when the long cabling spans are unsupported.
Gortube Metal Cable and Hose Carriers
When that industrial environment floats unrestrained, a fully enclosed cabling solution is the obligatory solution. Perhaps the factory is a machine shop, a work area that kicks out metal swarf and hot chips. Alternatively, the site is loaded with a corrosive atmosphere, a chemically polluted setting that corrodes cables and hoses. The Enkosi tool distribution directory offers an answer to this parts-corrosive situation, one that calls for the Gortube trunking system. Built as a fully-enclosed cable and hose carrying system, the galvanised steel plating completely blocks abrasive impacts and caustic chemicals.
Exploring Gortrac® and Gortube Applications
A warehouse hoist accelerates along its ceiling-mounted rails when the tracking system is installed. In a chemical processing facility, the alternative Gortube trunking configuration isolates insulated cables and pneumatic hoses while they power gas technology equipment. Meanwhile, in dimensional terms, both systems make their horizontal runs and curving vertical climbs with pre-sized ease, thanks to the shaped side linkages and custom-designed modular sections. Capable of carrying significant loads, of making long runs without a mass of supporting fasteners, both of these metal cable carrier systems are mobile and built to handle fast automation actuation speeds.
The open Gortrac® metal cable and hose carrier framework is open to the air, so the lines running inside the linkages are easy enough to inspect. Conversely, the lines running inside Gortube trunking are concealed, which is as it should be since the armoured plating is designed to protect those cables and hoses from a harsh environment. Finally, both cable carrying systems offer an internal clamping feature, which means there are saddle clamps, tie bars, and other cable anchoring mechanisms available to space the wires and nearby hoses.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- ECKOLD PowerJet Wet Blasting Systems
- Polyclutch: Precision Slip Clutches Applications and Uses
- Regulated Motion Made Easy with Enidine Rate Controls
- Industrial Automation with the Help of End of Arm Tooling for Manufacturers
- Dynatect Way Wipers Uses and Applications
- Dynatect: Purposes of Steel Covers
- Gortrac® and Gortube Metal Cable and Hose Carriers: Qualities and Applications
- Morali Brand: Vacuum Cups that You Can Buy Online from Enkosi
- Gimatic & Morali End of Arm Tooling Available Online at Enkosi Pty. Ltd.
- Shop Online for Enidine Brand Shock Absorbers
- Fath Components: Different Aluminium Accessories Supply from Enkosi
- Uses and Applications of Desoutter Battery Assembly Tools
- Enidine Shock Absorbers and Vibration Isolation Products: High Quality and Performance Guaranteed
- Enkosi Offers Tooling from Desoutter Industrial Power Tools and Accessories
- Uses of Vacuum Suction Cups and How Enkosi Can Supply These for You
- Dynatect Industrial Equipment Protection: Enkosi is The Only Authorised Australian Sales Partner and Distributor
- What is End of Arm Tooling and Automation Technology and How Enkosi Can Help You?
- Fath Products Supplier in Australia: Best Quality Brand for Hinges and Fittings and Other Components and Accessories
- Enidine Brand Shock Absorbers and Vibration Isolation Products Distributor in Australia